- How long will it take my order to arrive? Pre-orders will open on June 4, 2022. Normal processing time may take up to 3 business days. If you place an order on weekends, it will be shipped the following business day and you will receive notification that your order has been processed and shipped. Our internal delivery tracking system or customer care representative will send your tracking information immediately upon shipment, so that you can view your order in transit. Payment features are currently active.
OMG! There’s something wrong and I haven’t received my package, but I sent it to the wrong address. Can this be corrected?
We cannot be held liable for carrier-related delays, failure to purchase insurance for shipments or providing incorrect address/information when ordering. We want you to receive your item(s) and will attempt to assist whenever possible. In addition, we will investigate whether any error was made by the company, which will be resolved accurately and promptly upon notification. If an order has not been shipped, we allow correction of data with verification from original purchaser. If an order has been shipped, (be mindful, carriers may take several hours to upload transit status of a pending shipment) we cannot retroactively insure your order, send to a new address, change recipient or expedite a package without original payment for expedited shipping speed. However, you may be able to contact the carrier directly and request the shipment be held at a pickup location near you using your tracking information and ID Card.
- What if I don’t like what I ordered, what is your return policy? Please, carefully review the details and photographs in the description of your item(s). Products are accurately described and sold as is. We generally follow a no refund policy and returns are allowed only when the product is damaged during transit. In this case, we will be happy to replace the item for you. See refund and return policy.
- What if it comes broken, bursts or splatters? Clearly, neither you nor the company is at fault. Tamper evident seals are included in liquid and serum items. Fabric items are sealed in spill-proof packaging. We replace defective items or products damaged during shipment as mentioned in the refund and return policy.
- I would like to find out if I am allergic to the contents, fabric or materials. How can I do this? Our company accurately lists ingredients and materials used to comprise products as required by the FDA, with the exception of packaging (which may vary). Each item is inspected prior to shipment for accuracy and quality control. We are not liable for unforeseen allergies or sensitivities due to failure to read the product description. All products are unused, unworn and in brand new condition.
- Do I have to follow the directions to see results? I’ve heard of other ways to use <insert item>. Yes, it is recommended to follow the instructions given. Directions are suggested use for optimal results, although your product is entirely yours to do as you wish.
- Will the products really do what you say it will? We stand behind each product and only sell high quality, results-driven items. You will see benefits listed when used as directed. Some results happen more gradually than others because we source from some of the most natural, eco-friendly suppliers in the industry to provide safe and cruelty-free products to our customers.
What if I want to book service(s) or a consultation with Kim Kimberly Inc ℠, where do I go to do that? Simply click the “Book Me” tab from the scroll bar to visit the booking site for Kim Kimberly Inc™. Click “Join the K-List” from the top of the Home page to our quarterly newsletter and exclusive offers available to members of the K-List only.